Donate using Paypal:
Or send a check to:
The Paul and Linda Kahn Foundation
1832 Second St., Suite M
Berkeley, CA 94710
Makes a difference.
You can help The Paul and Linda Kahn Foundation with a direct gift or a gift through your estate. Think of it as your gift to the future, a legacy with a permanent impact. You and the Foundation in partnership, making a difference that endures.
TAX - ADVANTAGED GIVING OPPORTUNITIES
- Bequeath or give directly a specific dollar amount or specific assets such as securities or tangible personal or real property to The Paul and Linda Kahn Foundation
- Direct in your will that The Paul and Linda Kahn Foundation receive all or part of your remaining estate assets after the payment of any specific bequests and final, estate-related expenses
- Establish a testamentary trust that pays lifetime income to you, your spouse and/or other beneficiaries (living at the time that the trust is established), after which the trust assets are given to The Paul and Linda Kahn Foundation
- Designate The Paul and Linda Kahn Foundation as the beneficiary of your IRA, 401(k), or other retirement plan assets.
What you gain through your gift:
- For all gifts, the satisfaction of knowing that you are contributing to the future of The Paul and Linda Kahn Foundation.
- For a charitable remainder trust, receiving increased spendable cash income on a tax-advantaged basis, while receiving a deduction for a charitable donation.
- For estate gifts:
- Capping a lifetime of generous giving
- Making a larger gift than might have been possible during your lifetime.
- Receiving a federal and/or state estate tax deduction, which may reduce the size of your taxable estate.
To learn more about charitable planning and other giving opportunities:
Telephone us at 844-278-9100 (Linda M. Kahn)
Email: lmkahn at mindspring dot com